Elegoo Neptune 4 max
- Build volume 420 x 420 x 480 mm
- Max. speed 500 mm/s
- Klipper firmware
- Dual gear direct drive extruder
- Efficient cooling system
Neptune 4 Max from Elegoo is a lightning-fast FDM 3D printer with a build volume of 420 x 420 x 480 mm. With a breathtaking top speed of 500 mm/s, an acceleration of 8,000 mm/s² and Klipper firmware, this powerful 3D printer lets you immerse yourself in completely new dimensions of creativity!
Differences between the Neptune 4 Max and Neptune 4 Plus:
► Large build volume of 420 x 420 x 480 mm (in comparison: Neptune 4 Plus has a build volume of 320 x 320 x 385 mm),
► The heated bed heats up to a maximum of 85 °C (in comparison: the heating bed of the Neptune 4 Plus heats up to a maximum of 110 °C),
► LED light with 30 LEDs (in comparison: Neptune 4 Plus is equipped with 24 LEDs).
⇒ Tip: In the table at the bottom you can also find the technical specifications of the two printers in comparison!
Features at a glance:
- Enormous build volume of 420 x 420 x 480 mm for more creative freedom,
- Pre-installed Klipper with a standard speed of 250 mm/s, max. speed of 500 mm/s & max. acceleration of 8,000 mm/s²,
- Input Shaping & Pressure Advance for better print quality,
- innovative acceleration sensors on the X and Y axes,
- Klipper high-speed motherboard ARM 64-bit quad-core processor with 1.5 GHz clock speed,
- Direct dual-gear extruder with a gear ratio of 5.2:1,
- High-Temp Nozzle Kit for temperatures up to 300 °C,
- 60-watt ceramic heating element & brass heating block,
- Efficient cooling system with 9600 rpm.
Gigantic build volume for endless creations
With an impressive build volume of 420 x 420 x 480 mm, new possibilities open up for you to create unique models in previously unattainable dimensions. No matter whether you want to bring large objects or several small creations to life – you will find enough space here!
Pre-installed Klipper for higher speeds
Neptune 4 Max comes with Klipper pre-installed to meet all your needs. By using Klipper firmware, the 3D printer achieves a standard print speed of 250 mm/s, a maximum speed of 500 mm/s, and an outstanding acceleration of an incredible 8,000 mm/s²! Innovative functions such as input shaping and pressure advance have a visible impact on print quality.
Neptune 4 Max is equipped with accelerometers on the X and Y axes for automatic calibration and improved print quality.
Klipper high-speed mainboard
The huge printer is powered by a powerful high-speed motherboard. This has an ARM 64-bit quad-core processor with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. Discover the future of high-speed printing and achieve incredible things!
Dual gear direct drive extruder
With a gear ratio of 5.2:1, the Neptune 4 Max 's direct dual-gear extruder guarantees stronger extrusion power and more precise printing results.
Temperatures up to 300 °C
The Neptune 4 Max is equipped with a high-temp nozzle kit and is designed for temperatures of up to 300 °C. Thanks to automatic calibration of the nozzle PID parameters, precise and constant temperature control can be ensured.
The hotend has a 60-watt heating element with a brass heating block. A heatbreak made of titanium alloy effectively minimises the possibility of clogging.
The cooling system of the Neptune 4 Max works at a fascinating 9600 rpm. The system has the following fans:
- 2 x ball bearing 4015 fans,
- 1 x ball bearing 3010 fan,
- 2 x 6025 ball bearing fans
- Robust POM V guide wheels,
- Y-axis with two rows of 3+3V wheels,
- Double Y-axis profile.
Return and refund policy