Voxelab Aquila x2 DIY FDM 3D Printer
Filament runout sensor. 32-Bit silent motherboard. Meanwell power supply. Carborundum glass build plate. 220x220x250mm printing volume. Filament auto-feeding.
- Components: 32-bit silent motherboard, silent stepper drivers make Aquila X2 operation whisper quiet.
- Carborundum Glass Build Plate, ultra-flat, bed isn't warped at all.
- Printing volume: 220*220*250mm. A 3d printer with a great balance on build volume, print quality and 3d printer price.
- Filament detection sensor: detect and notify filament status during the printing process, guarantee successful print.
- Filament auto feeding: Put in the filament end and it starts feeding automatically. The enhanced feeding module of Aquila ensures stable feeding (little breaking).
- Resume printing: No worrying about accidental power off. Resumes print from where it stops when power is back on.
- Aluminum body with sturdy structure, no shaking when printing.
- 4.3-inch color LCD screen, bright, easy to read, and user-friendly.
Return and refund policy
Ready Stock. Delivery between 7-10 days across India.