Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin
Protowhite Rigid Resin - Design Prototyping Made Easy
Empowered by one of the most prestigious chemical company BASF Forward AM , Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin enables designers to conduct in-house prototypes efficiently before moving onto the manufacturing stage.
Lead Time: 1 week
- Rigid Resin Empowered by BASF Forward AM: Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin empowers industrial designers to solve design challenges and increase efficiency during the design validation phase by creating rigid and impact resistant 3D models.
- Visualize Your Design Ideas With Ease: Turn conceptual ideas into complex 3D models to showcase small batches of high-quality prototypes for more efficient communication.
- Best for Prototype Developments: Experiment and compare various 3D printed prototypes such as mechanical parts, jigs, fixtures, and glasses to refine design usability.
- Save Time With Rapid Prototyping: Demonstrate 3D models and gather feedback from peers to identify improvements and reduce risks of design defects before going into full-scale production.
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity 30°C: 220 mPas
- E Modulus: 2300 MPa
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 57 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 15 %
- Flexural Modulus: 1920 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 94 MPa
- Charpy notched, 23 °C: 1.9 kJ/m²
- HDT at 1.82 MPa: 49 °C
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D